» 제품소개  » Vibration
품명: MEscopeVES
제조사: Vibrant Technology
모델: MEscope VES
규격: MEscope VES
- 제품 상세설명 :

ME'scopeVES

What is ME’scopeVES?

The ME’scopeVES Visual Engineering Series of software packages and options makes it easier for you to observe and analyze noise & vibration problems in machinery and structures using either experimental or analytical data.   With ME’scope, you can import or directly acquire multi-channel time or frequency data from a machine or structure, and post-process it. Its industry-leading interactive 3D animation allows you to observe order-related operating deflection shapes from running machinery, resonant vibration and mode shapes from real structures, acoustic shapes, and engineering shapes directly from acquired data. In addition to its photo-realistic interactive animated display, ME’scopeVES contains state of the art tools for performing:   •  FRF-Based Modal Analysis •  Operational Modal Analysis •  Vibro-Acoustic Analysis •  Dynamics Modeling & Simulation •  Structural Dynamics Modification •  Experimental FEA

• ODS Animation
  • FRF-Based Modal Analysis
  • Operational Modal Analysis
  • Vibro-Acoustic Analysis
  • Dynamics Modeling & Simulation
  • Structural Dynamics Modification
  • Experimental FEA
  • ODS Animation

An Operating Deflection Shape (ODS) is the simplest way to see how a machine or structure moves during its operation, either at a specific frequency or moment in time.  An ODS contains the overall dynamic response of a structure due to forced and resonant vibration.   Time-based ODS animation sweeps a cursor through a set of time histories describing motions at multiple points and directions on a test article.  You can stop the animation, back it up, and play it forward to observe in slow-motion phenomena that may have taken place very quickly in real time.   With frequency-based ODS animation, you simply move the cursor to a frequency of interest in your data, and the ODS for that frequency is displayed.  With this animation, you can observe resonant vibration as well as order-related and other types of forced vibration.